About Animal Medical Clinic - Wheaton
We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with local practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house x-ray capabilities, and a closely supervised hospitalization area.
At Animal Medical Clinic-Wheaton we strive to offer not only sound advice, but also optimal veterinary care, thus allowing you the enjoyment of your companion for a maximum number of years. Our job is not only to treat your pet when he or she isn't feeling well, but also to help you learn how to keep your best friend happy and healthy. Quality and cost are two main aspects to consider when choosing treatment for any member of your family. We work hard to balance those needs while providing the best possible care for your pet.
Animal Medical Clinic of Wheaton realizes the importance of the human-animal bond. With this in mind, our mission is to provide the highest level of quality medicine to each and every one of our patients.
We strive to achieve this goal every day by:
- Treating each pet as though they are our own…with dignity, compassion and respect.
- Educating our clients to the fullest extent possible, to enable them to take proper care of their pet.
- Providing our doctors and staff continuing education in order to ensure we offer the most current diagnosis and treatments available.
- Providing compassionate and state-of-the-art medical care to each patient.
- Providing our patients and clients with a clean, friendly environment to enhance healing and wellness.
- Continuously striving to meet and exceed every client’s expectations.
We understand how important your pet is to you.
We have achieved the highest level of veterinary excellence following a thorough evaluation by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)! Our hospital went through a rigorous review of the practice protocols, medical equipment, facility and client service. Unlike human hospitals, not all animal hospitals are required to be accredited. Hospitals seeking accreditation choose to be evaluated on approximately 900 quality standards that go above and beyond basic state regulations, ranging from patient care and pain management to staff training and advanced diagnostic services. AAHA-accredited hospitals are recognized among the finest in the industry, and are consistently at the forefront of advanced veterinary medicine and their standards are continuously reviewed and updated to keep accredited practices on the cutting edge of veterinary excellence.
We are committed not only to providing you with the best medical care but also to treating every client and patient with compassion and respect.